Efento is a temperature and humidity monitoring system, designed to work in areas where sudden increase or decrease of those values results in considerable material damage.
The most important Efento features:
- Text message notifications - the system allows you to configure lower and upper temperature or humidity thresholds. When the threshold is exceeded, an alarm text message to configured telephone number will be sent.
- Measurements registry - the measurements from each sensor are saved in the base station's memory.
- Reports - measurements saved in base station's memory can be send in a form of a report (pdf or csv file) to any e-mail address. The document may be processed in programs for data analysis, printed or saved as a backup copy on the hard drive.
- Automatic reports - reports, that are automatically generated and sent to any e-mail address (e.g. daily, once a week, once a month)
- Sound alarms about temperature / humidity thresold violation
- Checking the current measurement's values by text message
Detailed information about Efento can be found on:
Efento Inspector is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Efento Inspector (version 3.5.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.